Question about Kocaso M1050
SAFE MODE OPTIONS
1. Press the System or Menu Button in the lower left corner and navigate to Manage apps.
2. Find the most recent app you installed.
3. Force close it.
4. Disable it if possible.
5. Remove this app.
6. Reboot the boot to see if the Safe mode is gone.
If the Safe mode label is still present, the article suggests that it may be necessary to press several keys to achieve the removal of the Safe mode label and its effect of suspending the other apps. In essence, we now move to the second discussion of entry into Safe mode:
1. Safe mode can be entered by pressing buttons at start-up. .
2. It is not known exactly which buttons were pressed but it mostly likely was the System and Home (center big button) and maybe even the Escape/Back button on the right.
3. The right combination of buttons, which supposedly are the same to enter Safe Mode, are the same to exit Safe Mode.
4. If you are certain you entered Safe Mode by accident - meaning you know you did not recently or just now installed an app that force closed Android, then you just have to find the combo to exit it.
5. Try pressing the volume buttons might clear the Safe Mode on the first reboot after initial entry into Safe Mode.
6. If the Safe Mode label disappears after pressing the volume buttons, your phone is okay.
7. If the label is still present, try rebooting the phone again.
Safe mode in Android what to do if you see that label on your screen
Posted on Feb 22, 2015
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 20, 2016 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Nov 21, 2015 | LG 8GB G Pad 7.0" Wi-Fi Tablet Black
Nov 04, 2015 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2014 | ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101A1 Tablet...
Dec 24, 2014 | Toshiba Excite 10 16GB 10.1" Capacitive...
Oct 13, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 30, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 06, 2011 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 13, 2017 | Kocaso M1050
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: