Question about HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Are you logged in as an "administrator". Perhaps you have multiple accounts on your PC with different privileges assigned to some off them. Only "administrators" can make changes like installing printers
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Turn off your laptop. Wait 15
seconds, then press the power button to restart the system. When the computer
starts to reboot, press "F2" repeatedly until you see the message "Entering
Change the BIOS Settings:
Scroll through the BIOS settings using your keyboard's arrow keys to highlight the setting you want to change. Press "Enter." Use the the arrow keys to highlight the option you want within that setting, then press "Enter."
Save changes in the BIOS Wizard:
Press "Esc," then choose "Save and Exit." Press "Enter" to exit the BIOS with your changes saved.
You can disable the DVD Writer in the Device Manager also.
Start > Type " Device Manager" and then Enter > Double Click " CD/DVD ROM Drives" > Double click on the Device > Click on the "Drivers" tab > click on "Disable" to disable the Hardware.
Have a nice day.
May 30, 2011 | Dell Studio 1537 Laptop
Feb 28, 2011 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Feb 04, 2011 | NetGear WNR1000 Router
Jan 03, 2011 | Insignia 42" Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '126.96.36.199'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
May 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Apr 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!