Question about Computers & Internet
Google crome keeps crashing
Completely uninstall Google Chrome and then reinstall it by downloading it again.
Posted on Apr 04, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Back up the registry on an affected system.
2) Open the registry on the Agent system by entering regedit from a run prompt.
3) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant.
4) Open the Start DWORD.
5) Change the value to 4 to disable the drivers.
6) Reboot the system to commit the changes.
1) Navigate to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs for XP or Programs and Features for Vista.
2) Scroll down to Symantec Endpoint Protection and hit Change or Modify.
3) Choose Modify from the Symantec menu.
4) Uninstall Application and Device Control from the menu.
5) Restart your computer.
6) Attempt to reinstall Google Chrome.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
SOURCE: i use mozilla and google
Click on Tools and the Options, on the Main tab, under Start up, for When firefox starts, select Home Page, on the Home Page area, type in there www.google.com
Hope this one helps. thnx
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2012 | HP Compaq Pavilion dv5000z Notebook
May 26, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jan 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2010 | Google Chrome
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!