Question about Huawei Cell Phones
I was in the settings off my phone, it said sim lock phone, I thought that it would lock my phone and I could unlock it, i put in a 4 digit pin next thing it says sim puk locked enter code and new 10 digit pin, how do I get it unlocked?
Please contact your network provider(airtel,virgin),they will tell your puk code and enter it and unlock the phone
Posted on Apr 01, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need unlocking code for LG KG225
bought this phone as unlocked off ebay have 2 different sim card and neither work the phone screen comes up with tracfone that means it loced can anyone please help me to unlock this phone tks teehak
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
SOURCE: samsung e-250 i need unlock code
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
for your puk code you will need to contact your sim network and ask them for the puk code there the only one to have this .
dont enter any other number till you have your puk code for sim network.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Feb 09, 2015 | Cell Phones
Apr 20, 2012 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Oct 03, 2011 | Alcatel Virgin Mobile ?£30 Text Cellular...
Feb 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2011 | Samsung Lands Phones
Jul 14, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Apr 28, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K600i Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Nov 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: