Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Does anyone know what this part is called or where

Does anyone know what this part is called or where I can get it? It came out of a mitsubishi 62528

Posted by on

  • Charles Yamabe Apr 01, 2014

    Ok so I'm assuming this is the prism block... But where can I buy one?

  • Charles Yamabe Apr 01, 2014

    Or maybe it's the optic tunnel?



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 3,904 Answers

Give a try for this.

Posted on Apr 13, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where is the DM Module on a Mitsubishi WD-62528?

A few pieces of advice--the boards are sandwiched in the main signal chassis and not easy to get at.

If you have replaced those 4 in the actual power supply they do for some models sell the entire signal chassis (has almost everything except the optical light engine) for about 250 exchange.

Let me know what issues you have and I may have suggestions--this model has one very odd issue that is simple---picture gets so dark it is hard to see--not the lamp but easy to fix.

May 26, 2012 | Mitsubishi WD-62528 62" LCD HDTV

1 Answer

Cant find components

You have to unlock them ...not sure why but most mitsubishi tv's you have to go into the setup or menu and then go to input label or something named something similar. then just basicaly turn them on or change the name so it doesnt skip them....hope this helps!

Aug 24, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-62528 62" LCD HDTV

1 Answer

I need to change the lamp in my mitsubishi wd-62528

just unscrew two screws on thr back two shiny one and dont expecte the shiny screws to came off... the screws are not meant to come out just get then loose enought and then take the lid off and pull the the light catrigde. and replace it with a new one.... if you still have warranty then just call the company and read tha manual it should be very detail on how to change the ligh

Oct 07, 2008 | Mitsubishi WD-62528 62 in. LCD Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

23 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74377 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides