Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
How to on the blackberry 7290
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
You will need a USB cable as well as Desktop Manager installed. You can grab DM from www.blackberry.com
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
on Sep 05, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 26, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 02, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Apr 11, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Dec 18, 2007 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 06, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
634 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!