- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you hear the starter turning the engine over?
If so does it sound like it is turning over faster than normal?
Have you checked the timing belt?
Have you checked for fuel pressure?
Have you checked for spark?
If you can not hear the starting turning the engine over....
1. have you checked your oil lately?
2. have you tried turning the engine over by hand?
3. Have you checked to see if there is power to the starter?
Check and replace its main power regulator board. Contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Viewing it in "Mosaic" will make surf easy. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
If you have windows XP check : control panel / Sound speech and audio devices / Sound and audio devices. Then check that the volume cursor can be moved and that the device is not muted. If this doesnt work remove the sound card from device manager, and install it back using drivers from your recovery disk or download them from Toshiba website.