How to turn on or off Airplane Mode in Windows 10
1. Open Action Center (Windows Key + A)
2. Click/tap on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.
1. Click/tap on the network icon in the taskbar notification area.
2. Click/tap on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Network & Internet icon.
2. Click/tap on Airplane mode on the left side, and turn on or off Airplane mode on the right side.
3. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
issues can be of different ways. One might be unable to turn off the airplane mode as its toggle indicates the function is unavailable for the time being. Few users might not be able to activate the wireless connections as they are not willingly glued to the Airplane mode. And there are situations where Airplane Mode turns on automatically refusing other wireless devices to perform correctly. So, we provide you different solutions to try for the above mentioned Airplane Mode issues. So, let us head towards the main topic and see How to Fix Airplane Mode Issues in Windows 10.
How to Fix Airplane mode not turning off in Windows 10:
Change Network Adapter Properties
search for Device Manager in Start Menu or Cortana and open it.
Make your way to the Network Adapter section and expand it by double-clicking on it.
. Figure out your wireless modem from the available list and right click on it to navigate to its Properties.
This launches the Properties dialog box of your adapter. Hit on the Power Management tab. Clear off the option that saysAllow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
To apply the changes, press Ok button. This will Fix Airplane mode not turning off issue in Windows 10 and resume its slider to be turned off.
Check the other solutions here Airplane mode not turning off in windows 10 Fixed