Question about Keurig K45 Elite Brewer
Brew cycle not working
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The pic is clogged with coffee or the air bladder is bad. Use the tool on the underside of the tray to clean out pic. If that doesn't work, the bladder will be bad.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Cuisinart SS-700 - Single Serve Brewing...
Mar 02, 2014 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Sep 24, 2011 | Saeco Vienna SuperAutomatica Coffee...
Jul 10, 2010 | Kenmore KBC12 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Apr 06, 2009 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Jan 22, 2009 | Braun FlavorSelect KF 180 Coffee Maker
Jan 14, 2009 | Mr. Coffee FTX24 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Nov 16, 2008 | Braun FlavorSelect KF 180 Coffee Maker
Aug 20, 2008 | Saeco Royal Professional Espresso Machine
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: