Question about Samsung WF431 Stainless Platinum Front Load Washer - WF431ABP
No power to the machine. Power button doesn't light. The plug works but not the machine
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a Samsung LN40B550.
the problem of your tv is that your power supply is already damage, try to remove the back cover of your tv but be sure to unplug it then try to follow the ac cord that is connected on your tv there you will see the power supply, then observed if their is a swollen capacitors or leaky capacitors it is easy to distinguish you will see an oil mark or wet mark in the bottom of the capacitor try to replace it but be sure to remember the proper place of the capcitor because it has a polarity.
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have tobuy and try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.
if set opened look for puffed up caps like these on the power board.
Posted on Apr 19, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2013 | 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer
Jan 09, 2012 | GE WCVH6260FWW
Jul 17, 2017 | HP Xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base And...
Oct 11, 2011 | LG WM2016C
Aug 25, 2011 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
Jul 21, 2011 | Washing Machines
May 11, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2017 | DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300...
Aug 24, 2009 | Nespresso Essenza C100 Espresso...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: