Question about Apple iPod nano
I think my son changed his password to many times. Would that lock it. I can not get passed,ipod is disabled
Changing the password does not lock it. When a device is locked or disabled, it's usually due to too many incorrect password attempts.
An iOS restore / update should be able to override it. Be sure to backup the data.
Posted on Apr 09, 2014
Testimonial: "Thank you, Michael. I will try this when I get home. I really appreciate your help."
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. disconnect the usb cable from the touch, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computers usb port
2. power off the touch, (press and hold the sleep/wake button for a few seconds untill the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the touch to turn off.
3. press and hold the home button while reconnecting the usb cable to the touch. When you connect the cable to the touch it should then power on.
4. continue holding the home button while the touch starts up you will see the apple logo
5. when you see connect to itunes, on the screen you can release the home button and itunes will display the recovery mode message.
when you do that correctly, then you can restore the touch.
Disabled and code problems will be reset / removed.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
well you can conpleatly restore it by no luging it in and holding the power buton for 3 seconds then with out leting go of the power buton hold the home buton for 10 seconds then let go of the power buton and just hold the home buton for a further 30 seconds.....
after you have done this plug it in to your computer with iTunes allready running and a icon should say unresponcive ipod or somethin along those lines just click RESTORE
hope this helps
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
SOURCE: ipod disabled connect to itunes
you can reset its password....but you'll lose all your data here's how...
Note: If you see the message "Charging... Please Wait" or you see the screen pictured below, let the device charge for at least 10 minutes to ensure the battery has some charge and then start with step 2 again.
If you don't see the "Connect to iTunes" screen, then disconnect the USB cable from iPhone and repeat steps 3-6.
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2014 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 10, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 05, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 19, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Feb 21, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 12, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 04, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 20, 2008 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: