Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Eating my airtel accout
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cant send sms
The settings are all different, Internet, Wap etc... for MMS you need to call your service provider and ask them to send you the MMS settings, they are sent via a txt msg, when you receive them click Save or Install.
MMS doesn't work between all networks.
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
My friends i suggest you to format your memorary card here are the steps:
Make sure that you format the memory card first so that there is no trace of virus in the phone and remove any password from the memory card.
1. First of all make sure that your phone's battery is full and then switch off you mobile phone.
2. You'll need to hold three buttons together which are : The green button, left selection key and the no. 3 key
3. Keep on holding these three button and then press the power button to switch it on.
4. After this you'll get a screen which will say FORMATTING.... after that you can leave the keys.
Caution : This will completely format your phone memory and will reload the whole phone due to which you'll loose all your contacts or infact anything stored in the phone memory.
I hope this helps you....this step can be taken for any Nokia phone which has Symbian OS Series 60 Version 7 and above...you can say most of the phones which came after Nokia 6600
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
THIS SHOULD HELP U......
On Windows Mobile 6.x, the steps to configure are as follows:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New...
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap "This network connects to the Internet". This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet".
14. Type the proxy server as: 126.96.36.199 and then tap Advanced...
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 188.8.131.52 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 184.108.40.206 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Now you are ready to fire your favourite browser. I have tested this on PIE as well as Opera 9.5 and it works for me.
If PIE reports "Request not authorized by the WAP Gateway", you will need to change the user-agent to anything you can think of using "Advanced Config" tool (thanks to dsixda for suggesting this). I had set it to HTCP3452_Mozilla/4.0 under Advanced Config -> Internet Explorer -> User Agent Custom Base.
I think Airtel has intentionally blocked Mozilla/4.0 user-agent on WM phones. It may be that they cannot restrict Windows Mobile based phones from accessing websites on standard HTTP. On other phones I had tried, I could not get other sites to work with the same settings.
Enjoy Airtel Live for free.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jun 06, 2011 | Palm Pixi Plus Cell Phone
Dec 08, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 06, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2010 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Oct 30, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Aug 31, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Nov 03, 2008 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!