- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When any Panasonic Toughbook is frozen,
you can try the following:
1) Plug-in an external USB Keyboard and see
if that works. If it does, then at least you can continue
to work in a round-about way.
2) Go to Programs, Accessories and Ease of Access.
Choose On Screen Keyboard. You can now type with
a keyboard which is display on the screen.
Better than nothing.
3) Shut Down the Toughbook Properly or if the unit
is really frozen Hold Down the Power Button for
10-15 seconds until the unit powers off. This is a
last resort way of regaining control of your Toughbook.
A replacement keyboard may be your final option.
Richard - Montreal Based
Panasonic Canada Toughbook Authorized Dealer since 1989
Just make sure the sensor usb receiver is properly connected just unplug it and plug it again. and the n press the connect button from sensor and to the keyboard. It will work. Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!