How to unlock region code for Yamaha-DVD-S1800-DVD-Players
This worked last time I tried it. As with all region hacks you must first ensure that the remote has fresh batteries inside.
1. Switch the DVD S1800 on using either the remote or the front panel button.
2. Open the disc loading drawer and leave it open
3. Using the remote control press the "Clear" button.
4. Use the remote keypad to type in "2580".
5. Now press "Subtitle" on the remote.
6. Close the disc loading drawer.
7. Wait until the player has finished the loading cycle
8. Switch the device off using either the remote or the front panel switch.
When you turn the player back on it should be a region 0 (i.e. multi-region) player.
I hope that this has provided the answer you require, if so all I ask in return is that you remember to rate my answer.
Oct 21, 2009 |
Yamaha DVD-S1800 DVD Player