Question about LG DUCT ASSEMBCONNEC OEM Original Part ADJ36762901
REPLACE ASSEMBLY ADJ36762901
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Oct 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | LG Goldstar LD65EL Dehumidifier
May 19, 2011 | ASUS P5VDC-MX Motherboard
Mar 17, 2010 | 2002 Chrysler Sebring
Sep 16, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Apr 24, 2008 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: