Question about Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Did you try this response from the Logitech users' forum? It can't hurt
to try since all your settings are stored on the web, not on the remote.
Basically, Safe Mode is a diagnostic tool in the Remote used for troubleshooting purposes. If the words "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode Requested" appear on the remote, complete the following steps:
1. Ensure the Remote is in "Safe Mode Requested" by taking out the batteries, and disconnecting the remote from the USB cable.
2. Hold down the Off button and plug the remote into the USB.
3. Continue holding down the Off button for another 10 seconds. The remote should then display the words "Safe Mode Requested".
4. With the unit in "Safe Mode Requested", re-install the firmware by clicking Support on your home page.
5. Click Firmware in the Downloads section and follow the online instructions to upgrade the firmware.
6. Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click Update My Remote.
7. Insert new batteries into the remote.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Feb 07, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Dec 08, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Advanced...
Nov 24, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Oct 31, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Advanced...
Aug 29, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Aug 18, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Aug 05, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
May 02, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Mar 07, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
1,127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: