- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this key
1. The second key will work for 180 days only from the date of activation.
2. You may have to download the Chinese version of Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 to use this key.
3. After activation, you can always change this software to your preferred language version.
hi try these
There have been 3 versions of Demo Mode used on these appliances.
Version 1(Production to- Date code 39 March 2005)
1. From the Default screen of a programme, after switching the appliance
on press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until d On
appears in display.
2. Press the Start/Cancel button only and tESt appears in the screen (Temp & Spin symbols also appear)
Press the Start/Cancel button until all the console LED's illuminate.
Press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until
d OFF appears.
The default screen returns and you can select a new programme.
Note:- The default screen information displayed on these models is that
of the programme currently selected by the selector knob.
Version 2 ( during Date Code 39 March 2005- to Date Code 42 June 2005)
1. Same method as version 1.
1. Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default.
Version 3 (During Date Code 43 June 2005 - to date )
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel together with the top left option button until d On appears.
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel toghether with top left option button until d OF appears.