- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have knocked loose the little "plug" that your charger fits into to charge it. It is soldered onto the board inside and, and if it is no longer attached it won't charge anymore.
See if the plug jiggles a bit if you play with it when a cord is plugged in. If it moves that is a problem and means that you need a repair. Even if it doesn't move, it may just be packed in there tight but is still broken.
It might have a dead battery.First ,if the battery is really dead it will take a long while before it will charge (more than normal). But, I will give you a house hold remedies and hopefully it will work. Plug it in to charge normally and the flat end of the cable that goes connected to ipod you want to pull upward towards the side of the screen. You will be applying a bit of force ( not too much that you would break it) and hold it for maybe 10 seconds. Give it a bit and you should see it charge.
Usually, it takes quite a bit of force to press the case back back on. I use a special tool, like a small press that has different size cups to properly fit the size of the watch. Even then it takes sometimes a lot of force to pop them back on. This can be very frustrating for someone like you self to do this. I would recommend that you drop by a store that does this. I am sure they would not charge you for this service. It's better than damaging your watch or raising your blood presure. Best of luck
i had the same problem with mine.
the problem is with the completely empty battery.
solution is to disassemble it and force charge the battery inside. you have to cut any usb cable leaving the side which connects to pc and remove the insolation from red and black wires. connect them for few seconds to battery soldering points on jabra board (red to red, black to black, sometimes you have to scratch the solder a bit if it oxidized a bit). once you see the light you can start charging it normally.
where you plug the charger in on your phone, if you look into it you will be able to see the contacts for it to charge.
on the inner OUTER wall of it ther is 2 pins, use a needle to pull them out a little bit but be carefull not to sanp them.
just so they stick out a little bit, if you do this and the charger dont go in then dont bloody force it in otherwise ya buggered.lol
only when the orange light is on its charging, if you accour a flashing orange light do it again.
this should sort your charge problem.
however you will eventuall need to do it again.
the battery might be going bad on it, try taking the battery out and running the computer just off of the plug. that series of HP has overheating issues and are prone to randomly shutting down. if you have a bad battery, it can overstress the powersupply trying to charge a bad battery. Also, the solder joints tend to go bad on the motherboard where the power jack is connected to it, so try holding your power wire at a bit of an angle while turning it on and see if that does the trick (the sideways force can temporarily connect those broken joints.. There was also a class action settlement on these computers i believe, so google class action zd7000 and see if you qualify. The power plug jack was part of this, so you might get it fixed free of charge.
I had the same problem, Based suggestion that the plug in the Radio is worn and not making contact, I used a small screw driver to shift the pin in the charger input hole from the center a little. That did it on both my Myfi;s. The now charge properly, and stay on as long as I need. Which needless to say, brings a smile to my face :) .
The cable conmnector (F-connector) attaches directly to the tuner board. There is only the center connection and the ground connection. This is a simple repair for a shop but requires a bit of practice (you can't melt the inner insulator). The part costs around $2. Check with a local shop for their repair charge.