Hi there, Cheri Torres with DISH Network Customer Service here. I came across your post recently and wanted to see if I could help. We have a few different codes for each of our different models of remotes. The model # of your remote should be located on the back of the remote at the top, usually a two to three digit number with a decimal point. I will list here for you the best codes for our more popular models of remote and the instructions for addressing the remote to your TV. I hope you find this information useful and if you have any further questions please let me know!
Remote Model # Remote codes
3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4 IR remotes - codes 505, 165, 671, 627, 520, 758, 766.
5.0, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 IR remotes - codes 627, 505, 506, 006, 457, 520.
4.0 and 4.4 IR/UHF remotes - codes 505, 627, 766, 864, 593.
6.0, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 IR/UHF remotes - codes 627, 505, 678, 458, 825, 758, 520, 766.
20.0 IR and 21.0 IR/UHF remotes - codes 505, 598, 627, 523, 520, 720.
Instructions for addressing the remote to the TV
- Turn the Television On.
- Press and hold the TV Mode button until all the mode lights light up red.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press the pound(#) button once.
Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV.
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the
volume and mute the television.