Question about PetSafe 5 Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
New batteries display shows up and flashes but can't get it to program for clock feeding times or up and down for time
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2014 | Discovery Channel Animal Planet...
I will send you a few links to sites that sell this
item. The prices are very similar from
site to site, so it just depends on where you would prefer to order from.
Aug 26, 2012 | Alessi Cats
1) Set current time:
Press reset button to clear all programs , display should flash 12:00 AM Monday
Press and hold CLOCK button.
Press Hour, minute and day buttons until current hour minute and day display.
Release Clock button.
Next step is to program the timer
Example shows how to turn on at 5PM each day and turn off at 11 PM each day.
2) Programming review: Each program requires ON time to be set, and then OFF time to be set For example you set Program1 ON 5:00PM for ALL days. And then you set Program1 OFF 11PM for ALL days. Minimum on-off set time is 1 minute.
3) Programming steps: Press PROG button until Timer 1 ON appears on display Use Hour button to set 5 PM Use MIN button to set :00 Default selects ALL days (If you want other days, press DAY button until display shows correct block of days) Press PROG button again to save Program1 ON 4) Now for Program1 OFF 5) To set Program1 Off Press PROG button until Timer 1 OFF shows in display. Use Hour button to set 11 PM Use MIN button to set :00 Default selects ALL days (If you want other days, press DAY button until display shows correct block of days) Press PROG button again to save Program1 OFF 6) Program 1ON and Program1 OFF have been set ... so press the CLOCK button to return to current time. If you want to set another program, press PROG button until Timer 2 ON displays 7) After setting programs, press Clock button so current time shows. 8) The manual shows one more thing ... if you program the timer during the hours 5-11pm, and the timer should be ON during those hours, you have to 'tell' the timer to turn ON by pressing the manual override ... after that the timer will operate normally.
Nov 21, 2011 | Woods 59028 Programmable Timer Switch...
Jun 12, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Oct 04, 2010 | Heavy Duty Hardware & Accessories
Jun 14, 2009 | Ovens
Feb 04, 2008 | JVC 10 Watt CD Boombox with AM/FM, Dual...
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: