An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: my screen went dim and only the power button works
Most likely an insufficient ground is the culprit. Clarions are VERY dependent on a good ground. Check your connections - again...redo the ground if there's no change. If that doesn't work, take it to your local car stereo installer and ask them NICELY to diagnose the prob (probably free) if they do it FREE, buy the dude lunch $10 Good Luck
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Every time a digital camera acts strange, just remove he battery But not before al lights are out!!! When the camera is accessing the memory card a light will blink. As long as the light is blinking, don't switch off or remove the battery.
Removing the battery and reinserting it, has the same effect as a clod boot of a computer.
After this action any error should be gone. If an error keeps coming back something more serious is going on. Then contact a certified repair centre that services your brand of camera.
It appears as if your power supply is dead. The power supply is inline with your power cord and has a light on it, if I am correct. Since the green light was dim, then went out all together on your power supply, that would indicate that it would not take a charge any longer, and the dim light, down to none, was the rest of your battery draining. Assuming you tried multiple power outlets, my suggestion would to borrow a power source from a friend and check it, or go to best buy/Apple store and have them use one of theirs to see if it comes on.
Go to http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/pl83pl/pl83pl00ug.pdf#page=80&view=FitV&pagemode=none page 80, "What to do when the lights flash" . If that doesn't do it or it's not clear, please get back to me.
- try to use a known working power adapter with the same specs, it might be the power adapter is not supplying enough power, or
- try to press the reset button (if it has one) for like 30 secs, then turn the device off for another 30 secs. (Note: this might delete all the settings on the device)
- most probably the device is dead if same thing happens after pressing the reset button.