- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Perhaps your LCD Screen has malfunctioned.
1> Make sure hold switch is not activated.
2> press any button to turn on the device
3> put your ear up to the back of it. if you can hear the little hard drive spinning (very faint on smaller iPods, listen carefully.). if you hear it the device is on and working, and your LCD is not working. you will need to take it to Apple to have it repaired.
YOur guage is faulty. Your will need to replace your guage if it stays in the hot position even when your car is off and your key is out of the ignition. If it only rises to hot when you turn the key to the run position, you have a wire between your guage and your temp sending unit that has been gounded out. Usually this happens when a person opens their hood to add oil or perform some minor maintenance on the engine and inadvertantly bumps the sensor or switch or wiring. This causes about 65% of these minor issues people incur, but if it does stay all the way up with your key out of the ignition switch, then you will need to replace your temp guage.
If your battery is flat or close to, then a complete charge is ussually 23 hours. or thereabout, so this is why the light on your charger is still on. The light for a flat battery is red and when the battery is fuuly charges light is green.
8 hours of charging a flat battery, isn't enough, hence the light staying on RED, if I'm not wrong and I doubt that I am.
check battery cables make sure they are clean no corrosion and tight also make sure they are fuuly charged if the caps on top are removeable check water level if low refill with bottled or distilled water if any of the holes smell like rotten eggs your battery may be bad most likely dead battery or bad connection somewhere