Question about RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote Control
HAVE NO CODE BOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO PROGRAM MY TV.
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2014 | RCA Systemlink 4 Universal Remote Control
Nov 13, 2012 | RCA RCU300 Remote Control
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Dec 23, 2010 | RCA Remote Controls
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Nov 15, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 27, 2008 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
3,067 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: