I can not draw a table in microsoft word
To create a table in Microsoft Word please do the following:
1. Go to the Table menu and select 'Insert Table'. The Insert Table window will open.
2. Select the number of rows and columns you want in your table.
3. Select the column width (up to 22 inches) or choose 'Auto' to have the column with adjust automatically, making the table extend across the width of the page.
4. Select the AutoFormat button to select one of Word's pre-formatted table styles. The Table AutoFormat window opens.
5. Click one of the styles in the Formats box in the upper left side of the window.
6. Preview each format, after selecting it, in the Preview box in the upper right side of window.
7. To customize a pre-selected format, select or de-select the borders, shading, font, color, heading rows, first column, last row and last column boxes.
8. Select AutoFit, and Word will automatically fit the table to your page.
(To manually change the width of a table or column after you have created it, use the mouse to place the pointer over the vertical line you want to move. When the pointer turns into a double-headed arrow, drag the line to the position you want it in the table.)'
I hope this helps!
** If you find this information helpful please leave feedback to help us help others **
Feb 24, 2011 |
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...