Question about Eclipse New 180rd 4gb 4gb Portable Media Player With 1.8" Display
Accidentally left it linked to computer and shut computer off, now it says it is always connected to usb and when i really do plug it in nothing happens and the computer won't even recognize it
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Epson Stylus Photo R280 Series
Jan 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 01, 2011 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Jul 20, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Fuji FinePix Z100fd Digital Camera
Mar 15, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S5700 Digital Camera
Aug 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 13, 2007 | APC Back-UPS ES 725 Broadband (BE725BB-TU)...
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: