Question about Washing Machines
Made a funny noise and lights flashed on display. Wife turned the machine off. When I tried to turn it back on there is no power to the machine. have checked the socket and it is fine. changed the fuse in the plug.Still no power.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
2. Remove the filter and make sure that the filter is not blocked and is clean and clear of all debris. Clean as required. Note that depending on the machine type you may get a lot of water coming out of the filter when you remove it if the machine has not drained successfully. Note that if the machine has stopped and not fully drained then you may be able to drain out the excess water by removing or disconnecting the waste hose and laying it on the ground in a tray.
3. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
4. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
5. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
6. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
7. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
8. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
9. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
10. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
11. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
SOURCE: my washing machine wont turn
It is nothing to do with the extension lead you are using, sounds more like a board problem to me, or another fault causing the lights to flash.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Bosch Logixx WFT 2806 Front Load...
Aug 29, 2013 | Washing Machines
Jan 01, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 02, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Aug 02, 2010 | Bosch Logixx WFT 2806 Front Load...
Mar 10, 2009 | Bosch Logixx WFT 2806 Front Load...
Dec 02, 2007 | Bosch 24 in. SHU43 Built-in Dishwasher
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!