Question about HP 15.6" Compaq Presario CQ58-A10NR Laptop PC with AMD E1-1200
Kindly reply. thanks
Left mouse click on the battery icon. Adjustment is then available through the menu.
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, Actually, the problem here is you don?t have any options in windows XP to increase the brightness without using keyboard. HP does not provide any utility with the OS as it is OEM. Try this · Click on start > Click on control panel..... · Click on power options.... · Click on " Change settings plan "..... · Adjust the brightness and save the plan..... And exit... that should work.... OR Replace the keyboard and get the all things working
Posted on May 25, 2010
Downgrading from Vista to XP is not a good choice. Specially HP Notebooks are not comaptible with retail version operating systems and its difficult to find the drivers and get it work.
I found a few. Please install in the same sequence and check. A restart is must after each driver installation.
1. Here is the link to download Intel Chipset Installation Utility for ICH9:
2. Here is the link to download Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver:
It's always recommended to install UAA drievr, before installing Audio driver.
3. Here is the link to download Universal Audio Architecture (UAA):
4. Here is the link to download Conexant High-Definition SmartAudio 221 Driver:
5. Here is the link to download HP Quick Launch Buttons:
6. Here is the link to download Synaptics Touchpad driver:
7. Here is the link to download Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Driver.
8. Here is the link to download Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers:
9. Here is the link to download Network Controller (Ethernet) Driver:
10. Here is the link to download Realtek Card Reader Driver:
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2012 | FixYa Service
Feb 21, 2011 | Cameras
Dec 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 10, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2009 | 2002 Toyota ECHO
May 01, 2008 | Peg Perego Duette MT Newport Twin Stroller
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: