Question about Computers & Internet
Anyone can tell me that how can I change my broadbank connection name???????????????????
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: conntection problems
1. physical connection
ISP modem to> router yellow port> router grey port to ur computer
2. modem light on the router should be solid and the internet light also.
3. if not u need to configure ur router
4. open the ie or firefox in ur computer which is hardwired to the router
5. type 192.168.2.1 i the address bar it will lead to belkin router page
6. if the modem light flashes on the router then in the belkin page on the left side click on the restore factory default
7. it will ask for the login password leave it blank click on submit
8. then click on the restore default
9. in the rite upper right corner it has to say connected
10. then disable the wifi protected setup by clicking on it on the left side
11. then u will be good to go with the wired and the wireless connection
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
It appears your brother has changed your wireless router settings.
You can reset the Dlink back to the default settings by -
Power off the Dlink and press and hold the RESET button on the back of the Dlink and the power on the Dlink. Hold the RESET button for 5 secs. until the LEDs flash at the same time.
Connect a LAN cable from the computer to the Dlink. Open a browser and enter the Dlink's configuration URL
Default login = admin
PW = blank (just press Enter)
You can now change the admin password and set up a new passphrase (ie encryption)
For details on how to secure your wireless from unauthorized access, please click on this link and follow my instructions :-
Posted on May 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2016 | Kyocera Cell Phones
Jul 07, 2010 | D-Link DSH 16 (DSH-16) Networking Hub
Apr 10, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Feb 08, 2010 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Jul 10, 2009 | 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
Jan 16, 2008 | NetGear Super G WGT624SC Router...
Type the following text in the user name and password fields: "admin".
Oct 27, 2007 | Dell Wireless 2350 Router
Network connection alway display the "computer name" for other user to links. To change the computer name pls follow the below step:
1. @ control panel , go to system
2. In system , select computer Name.
3. select " Change "
4. key in your new name & OK
5.need to reboot pc in order to effect the new pc name.
Oct 10, 2007 | Computers & Internet
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: