Question about Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
NO.6625135 CD/DVDPLAYER~AC110-240V 50/60HZ 12W
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WHILE TRYING IT :
(1) USE SOME HARD PLASTIC NEEDLE.
(2) TRY TO LOCATE A VERY LITTLE WHOLE BENEATH YOUR DVD TRAY.
(3) PUSH YOUR NEEDLE IN THAT WHOLE SLOWLY, GRADUALLY INCREASING PRESSURE.
(4) IT WILL CAUSE THE TRAY TO OPEN, ONCE IT OPENS A LITTLE, YOU MAY SLOWLY PULL IT TOWARDS YOURSELF AND REMOVE YOUR CD/DVD FROM THERE.
(5) REMEMBER TO TURN OFF YOUR PLAYER FROM MAINS BEFORE TRYING.
(6) IF YOU FIND YOURSELF UNCOMFORTABLE DOING SO, CALL YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTER / SERVICE CENTER. IF WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED, YOU MAY CALL ANY OUTSIDE PROFESSIONAL OR A COMPUTER HARDWARE PROFESSIONAL.
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL NOT TO INSERT ANY GOOD CONDUCTOR OBJECTS IN THAT TRAY WHOLE OR YOU MAY GET AN ELECTRIC SHOCK ALSO!!!
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2011 | Arcam Alpha 7SE
Nov 22, 2009 | JVC Televison & Video
Apr 01, 2008 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!