- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you enter a wrong PIN code too many times, usually three, your SIM will lock itself. This protects you from someone using your personal information or making calls if your cell phone is lost or stolen. You may see "PIN blocked" or Enter PUK code" on your cell phone display. The PUK code stands for PIN Unblocking Key. In the U.S., the PUK code is rarely provided when you get your subscription.
If you do not have your PUK code, contact the Customer Care customer again. Give them your phone number and once they are sure it is really you, they will give you the PUK code. You will then be asked to set a new PIN code. Once you have your PUK be sure to keep it in a safe place.
Note that if you enter a wrong PUK 10 times in a row, the SIM will be permanently blocked, and you'll need to purchase a new SIM card.
1) Clear key ON - Exposure mode select key ON - Clear key ON - Exposure mode select key ON (The machine is ready for entry of the main code of simulation.) 2) Main code input by 10-key ? Start key ON 3) Sub code input by 10-key ? Start key ON The machine enters the selected simulation mode. Press the start key to start the operation of the selected simulation. Main Code =(14 Used to cancel the self diag other than U2 trouble.) Sub code = 0
* Canceling the simulation and returning to the normal mode 1) Press the clear key. Copy SIM 14
p431 = Warm up Catalyst effiiciency below threshold on Bank 2. Most likely you have an O2 sensor that has a defective heating circuit.
p513 = The engine controller has received an invalid key from the Smart Key Immobilizer Module. Unless you had or have the wrong ignition key, this one can be solved on this chat.
Turn on the main and sub power switches. Keep pressing the * button until the message “Please enter service password.” appears. Input 9272 as the password and press the [Start] key. (The password is fixed and cannot be changed.) [Mode Select Menu Screen] Press the key of the mode to be selected on the screen. To return to the Mode Change Menu Screen, keep pressing the * button until the screen appears. When the adjustment ends, press [1. Normal Mode] key and the basic screen will appear