- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Read the owner's manual.
After connecting the oven or after a power failure,
1. Hold the TIMERS button down until the colon blinks on the display.
2. Set the current time with the @ and A buttons. Hold the @ or A button down to change the value faster. The time set is taken over after 5 seconds.
The last digit is a 0 not an O go to Whirlpool,com scan over service and support click manuals and literature enter your model Number for owners manual as a tech have never seen the symptom you describe do me a favor hold the 0 button for 5-7 seconds to get into diagnostics we are looking for any F error codes hopes this helps
I lost power and had the same problem. 177 degrees and ERR whenever I tried to change it. Reading the manual, I noticed that it was showing the degree symbol instead of F. When you hold down the broil/maxi/econo button for five seconds, it changes to F and then it worked perfectly. Makes no sense, but worked without any repairs needed.