Question about Garden
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Replace all of the lines before any adjustments, too small to see air leaks are a common cause the issue you have.
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
My UT21546 has 2 springs, the regular recoil one and a what I'll call a anti kickback one. the top of the anti kickback spring kept coming unsecured and finally I just deleated it alltogther and screwed the 2 plates tightly togehter and the near new unit works better than new now.
Posted on May 26, 2010
You will need the correct size fuel line first. Follow this:
1. Remove the old filter/weight from the fuel tank.
2. Take a new fuel line piece about 8 inches long and cut about a 45 degree angle cut on one end.
3. Lightly moisten the cut end of the fuel line and insert it into the tank from the outside, pushing it in while turning as far as possible.
4. Use a needle nose plyers to reach in and pull the line to the fuel line cap. Cut the line and replace the filter.
5. Pull the line back the way you put it in leaving about 4 inches within the tank and re-attach to the carburetor or primer bulb (depending on the actual model/age)
It will work, but it is extreemly important to have the correct size fuel line to work with.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2018 | Garden
Oct 13, 2014 | Garden
Jun 05, 2014 | Electronics - Others
Sep 26, 2013 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Aug 09, 2011 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Apr 21, 2011 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Apr 21, 2011 | Garden
Jul 21, 2010 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
May 20, 2009 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!