How to Put Games on a PSP MemoryCard
Because of the PSP's lack of onboard storage, most games
that are downloadedfrom the PlayStation network must be stored on memory cards. However, this isnot necessarily a bad thing, as storing games on memory cards allows you tokeep games on different cards and swap them out at your leisure.
1. Go to the PlayStationStore on the PSP by clicking on the link in your cross-media bar. You will needto log in using your PlayStation Network ID. If you do not have one, you canget one by clicking on the "Get a PlayStation ID" button in thestore.
2. Browse for games. You canbrowse the PlayStation store by genre, title or release date. If you arelooking for something specific, you can also use the search bar at the top ofthe page.
3. Purchase points to pay forgames. If you have a credit card, you can purchase points from the storedirectly. If you do not have a credit card, you will have to go to a GameStopor Best Buy to purchase a card. After you purchase the card, you can add pointsto your account by going to the "redeem code" section of the store.
3. Insert your memory card. After deciding which game(s)you want to purchase, make sure you insert the memory card you want to use intothe memory card port on the side of the device.
4. Download the game. Click on the name of the game, andthen click on the "buy" icon. After your PlayStation Network pointshave been subtracted from your account, the download will start automatically.Do not turn off or reset your PSP while the download is in progress. You willsee a notifier pop-up when it is finished.
Read more: How to PutGames on a PSP Memory Card ' eHow.com