Question about Fuji Electronics - Others
Authentication for camera finepix
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Card not initialized
While the camera is on, press menu and go all the way to the right. Choose "Set-up" and it will take you to a window with several tabs. Choose the tab called "1" and then choose to format the card here.
Posted on Jun 11, 2007
I had the same problem with my camera & mac. I got this off the Fuji site and it worked for me:
If images cannot be downloaded from the camera to a Macintosh, check the status of the camera and the Macintosh and resolve the problem accordingly.
1) Check the status of the camera and Macintosh.
1. Connect your camera to the Macintosh and turn the camera on.
2. Open the "Applications" folder on the Macintosh HD.
3. Double-click "Image Capture".
* If the "Imaging device not connected" message appears, follow the steps described in [Checking the connection between the camera and PC].
4. Select "Preferences" from the "Image Capture" menu.
5. The procedure for using the Image Capture Preferences window differs depending on the OS version used. Use the correct procedure for your version of Mac OS.
- Mac OS 10.4: Click "General" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.3: Click "Camera" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.2: Simply proceed to the next step.
6. In "Items launched at camera connection", select "FPVBridge" and then click the [OK] button.
* If FPVBridge is not among the displayed items, follow the steps in [Displaying FPVBridge] below.
7. Quit "Image Capture".
If you implement the above procedure up to step 6, FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
* To stop FinePix Viewer from launching automatically, follow the steps in [FinePix Viewer Setup] below.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
SOURCE: Fuji Finepix z1
Download the manuafrom Fuji WEB sire.
You need to format the memory card, you need to goto the menu and scroll through the various settings to the memory card format function.
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2013 | Fuji FinePix S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera
Mar 20, 2011 | Fuji FinePix F10 Digital Camera
Aug 23, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S100FS Digital Camera
May 14, 2009 | Fuji FinePix E900 Zoom Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2008 | Fuji FinePix 6800 Zoom Digital Camera
Nov 17, 2008 | Fuji FinePix F480 Digital Camera
Feb 01, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S5700 Digital Camera
Sep 13, 2005 | Epson PhotoPC 850Z Digital Camera
Sep 13, 2005 | Epson PhotoPC 750Z Digital Camera
Sep 13, 2005 | Epson PhotoPC 700 Digital Camera
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: