Question about Marshall MG100HDFX 100-Watt Amplifier Head
He powerout on my amp is blown, the tech unplugged it so I can still use it with headphones, is this a part I can replace or does it need rewiring?
I'm not sure if I follow this question but, let me try.
The "power out" is blown? Do you mean this unit has no sound but, works with headphones or do you mean the "power out" socket has no output? What exactly did the tech unplug? Was it the output jack socket or the dead speaker, does the speaker work? I need more information and a clear explanation to help with this problem, please.
Speakers blow in 2 ways leaving an open circuit or a short circuit.
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
Output trasformer is common too replace. Best OT is made by Mercury Magnetics, Weber.......
Posted on Mar 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2012 | Fender ® Frontman 15R Electric Guitar...
Apr 03, 2012 | Fender Music
Jul 10, 2011 | Electric Eyeware Fender Frontman 15r 15...
Jun 21, 2011 | Marshall MG100HDFX 100-Watt Amplifier Head
Feb 26, 2011 | Orange Crush 15r 15w Reverb Guitar...
Oct 10, 2010 | Behringer Europower Pmp5000 Powered Mixer...
Feb 11, 2010 | Marshall MG10CD 10 Watt Combo Amplifier
Dec 20, 2009 | Music
Jul 20, 2009 | Marshall Mg100dfx 100-Watt Combo Guitar...
Mar 21, 2009 | Music
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: