Question about Cell Phones
Allows you to reset your phone to the factory default settings.
1. Press OK, 9, 4.
2. Enter the four-digit lock code and press OK.
3. Press 5 Reset Default and press OK.
4. Read the displayed message and press OK to continue.
5. A message will pop up that says "Preference settings will
be set to factory defaults.
Press <OK> to continue."
6. Use UP/DOWN keys to highlight an option (below) and press OK. Revert/ Cancel.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
If you know LG 265 hard reset with buttons / keys pls leave comment.
Posted on Apr 03, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 05, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!