Question about Cell Phones
Allows you to reset your phone to the factory default settings.
1. Press OK, 9, 4.
2. Enter the four-digit lock code and press OK.
3. Press 5 Reset Default and press OK.
4. Read the displayed message and press OK to continue.
5. A message will pop up that says "Preference settings will
be set to factory defaults.
Press <OK> to continue."
6. Use UP/DOWN keys to highlight an option (below) and press OK. Revert/ Cancel.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
If you know LG 265 hard reset with buttons / keys pls leave comment.
Posted on Apr 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 05, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!