Question about Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Plz help me
I FORMAT MY PC AND MY SOUND NOT WORKING..MY DRIVER SOUND CARD MISSING..HELPME
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
1. Goto mycomputer rightclick, then properties,then hardware, then device manager
2. here you can see yellow color indication on found hardware, just rightclick and disable it,
3. Select Action on the top of the menu and scan for hardware changes.
4. remember put your driver cd into the cdrom before doing this..
5. when new hardware found come the click install automatically option, your system will search
automatically for the required files and install it.
6. Restart your computer
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE...
Apr 16, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N100 CoreDT2080 VB PC Notebook
Nov 22, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Nov 06, 2008 | Nokia 6600
Oct 30, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: