Question about Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Washing Machines
Sep 24, 2017 | Estate TAWS800JQ Top Load Washer
Feb 03, 2011 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 09, 2011 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6451 Top Load Washer
Dec 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 14, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Jan 24, 2009 | Maytag Performa PAV2200
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: