Question about Samsung SGH-D520 Cellular Phone
I have sony ericsson mobile phone no k300i and i want wap setting in my mobile phone and i have loop mobile card also
1. Open Menu > Settings > Connectivity tab. > Internet Settings > Internet profiles > New profile.
2. Press Add.
3. Open Name and type Loopwap.
4. Open Connect using > New Account > GPRS data.
5. Fill your parameters as shown below:
Name: Loopwap APN: mizone User id: Mobile No. Password: mmsc 6. Press Save.
7. Highlight Loopwap and press Select and press Save.
8. Highlight Loopwap and press More, then open Settings.
9. Fill your parameters as shown below: Connect using: Loopwap Use proxy: Yes Proxy address: 010.000.000.010 Port number: 9401 Username: None Password: None 10. Press Save.
11. Highlight Loopwap and press More, then open Advanced > Change homepage.
12. Select Name and type Loopwap, press OK.
13. Select Address and type http://atcafe.loopmobile.in , press OK.
14. Press Save.
15. Return to Internet profiles.
16. Highlight loopwap and press Select.
17. To start WAP session return to Menu and open Internet services.
18. Press More > Go to and select Loopwap.
19. To finish WAP session press More > Exit WAP.
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock
codes on your Sony Ericsson K300i mobile phones. If you enter over a
certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sony Ericsson K300i mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch ON your Sony Ericsson K300i without any SIM Card,
2 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
3 - Press the button * twice,
4 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear, (or you will have displayed an unlock menu, select the lock you want to unlock)
6 - Enter the Unlock Code.
If your Sony Ericsson K300i does not have a left arrow button/key(e.g. Sony Ericsson W950i) and on a few phones(not all) that have a "JOGDIAL" you must press the "down arrow" key/button instead of the "left arrow" key/button for step 2 & 4. We mean by "Down Arrow" to direct the Jogdial down! In the Sony Ericsson W950i and some other models, the down arrow button/key would be located on the side of the phone.
Aug 27, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Dec 21, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K300i Cellular Phone
Jul 17, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K300i Cellular Phone
Jul 01, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 11, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K300i Cellular Phone
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: