Failures, which occurred during the program will store and indicate for customer by flashing start LED (light-emitting diode). Appliances which have no program sequence or no 7-segment display can't exatcly show the failure. On these appliances the failure can only be found by starting the test program.
The passive test program shows the stored failure. If there is no failure the passive test program runs normal.
1. Switch off the appliance
2. Push start button and hold it
3. Choose position 1 of the "turning knob" turning right side (program 1).
4. Finish pushing the start button when the start LED flashes.
5. Failure indication
6. Repair the failure
7. Solve the failure by pushing the start button for longer than 3 sec.
8. Start the passive test program again. If there is no failure detected, test all LED's and after that choose program 1.
9. Finish the passive test program by pushing the start button for shorter than 3 sec.
Thank's to your description of failure I will check all hydroulic inlet water circuit and electrical component in "inlet water" phase (electrical valve, flow meter (if exist), OWI, VWI, wiring, CB...etc)