Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Cant find a supplier of eaton brake linnings in the uk (or anywhere for that matter)

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 110 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


Eaton Home Heartbeat Water Sensor Description

The Water Sensor can be placed anywhere that you want to monitor forthe presence of water (or lack there of). Placethem in spots that are at high-risk for water damage. Then buy the Water Shutoff Controller(HHBWSOCONTROL) and if your Water Sensors detect a leak, the main waterline can be shut-off automatically to help minimize damage.

Important Note: Use of this product requires the HOMEheartbeat Starter Pack

Review the User Manual at FixYa

on Jan 03, 2009 | Eaton Home Heartbeat Water Sensor


Eaton Home Heartbeat Broadband Gateway Description

The Broadband Gatewayallows you to connect your Home Heartbeat system to the Internet. Goonline anytime, anywhere, and view the status of your sensors on your cell phone or computer via a secure web portal.

Important Note: Use of this product requires the purchase of the HOMEheartbeat Starter Pack and monthly subscription service.

Review the user manual at FixYa

on Jan 03, 2009 | Eaton Home Heartbeat Broadband Gateway...

1 Answer

We have a powerware UPSI 833 SERIAL NUMBER QFE 2 1k01541 Do you have a service engineer in Ireland to service this unit as we have 3 on site .If you could come back to me on this it would be great Tommy

Try contacting anyone of them.
Eaton Power Quality Ltd
Tech & Service Support AC UPS Systems

T +44 (0) 1753 608 700
221 Dover Road
Slough, Berkshire
United Kingdom
Tech & Service Support DC Systems and ePDU
DC T +44 (0) 1243 810 500
ePDU +44(0) 1243 810 654
Durban Road
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
PO22 9QT
United Kingdom
Tech & Service Support Switch gear
Eaton Electric Limited
Customer Service Centre
Grimshaw Lane
Manchester (UK)
M24 1GQ
Tel: +44 (0) 8700 545 333
Fax: +44 (0) 8700 540 333

Sep 13, 2013 | Powerware Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Blank screen , sound only . TV now written off by Comet . Engineer says a New Invertor is not available.. isn't this part of the Power supply. Are they still availlable for this 2007...

Hi Frank,

Depends where you look. Comet have a list of appointed suppliers for electronic components. If those suppliers don't have / cant get a particular component, as far as they're concerned, it's no longer available. This doesn't mean it's unobtainable, but Comet aren't going to start searching the internet or asking non-appointed suppliers for it.

It took me less than 2 minutes to locate 2 for you from UK suppliers, 1 new, 1 used. I could probably find some more, if I looked a bit harder.

Part number: 6632L-0238B

New (£29.99 + £5 postage)

Used (£14.57 + £2.80 postage)

Hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.


Aug 06, 2011 | Toshiba 37X3030D 37 in. LCD TV/HD Combo

1 Answer

I need an eaton control gas regulator for my Viking range,the EATON NO. IS 9501 10231R ,nc-4109-5,pbo10084 . Can you help?

I have this part. I can be reached on my landline at 765 743 2584. I have only the Eaton NC-4109-5 part because I removed while parting out my oven. I'm not a parts supplier. Call only if you need that part. -Edward

Dec 07, 2010 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I need to replace the belt on my clarke vertical industrial compressor but cant get a new one from anywhere. Can anyone help?

provides a list of many Clarke model compressors if you are looking for an exact part number.

This is a link to an HVAC supplier, they will likely have the same size and spec v-belt you are looking for. Although they require a minimum 35.00 order, you may have something else that needs a replacement or you could order spares depending on how extensively you use the compressor.

Feb 14, 2010 | Clarke Air Tools & Compressors

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

89 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18425 Answers

Alun Cox

Level 3 Expert

2678 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides