Question about Harman Kardon HK695 Computer Speakers
1. First check your speakers with CD/DVD player, either sound is working or not.
2. Check your system whether the driver is installed or not.
3. Goto Mycomputer rightclick, then properties, then hardware, then device manager
4. then sound video game controller, check here your sound card is installed or not
5. if you find any yellow mark on the sound card, right click on that diable it,
6. select Action from the menu bat at the top and scan for new hardware changes.
7. Select system devices below the sound video game controller, double click on that and find is
there any yellow mark symbol display on any controller, if not, then everything is installed properly
8. And now you can restart your computer.
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2012 | Sony VAIO EA Series Notebook Computer
May 01, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Sep 11, 2010 | E-Machines T2642 PC Desktop
Sep 07, 2010 | Gateway (G-MAX2000) Computer Speakers
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 18, 2009 | HP Pavilion Media Center TV m7360n...
Nov 05, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!