Question about Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
I suggest you take it back to the place you bought it and get them to look at it. Or phone 02 who will probably advise you to do the same.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 07, 2010 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Dec 17, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 04, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!