Question about Fujitsu fi Office Equipment & Supplies
What does a "E4 error: motor fuse malfunction" mean?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the water does not seem to be pumping to wash the dishes....could something be plugged? I can hear the pump and it pumps the water out at the end...
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
could be master board (pwb-a) or power supply unit (pu-1) or something that the motor turns is locked up try to you turn the motor by hand whil it is installed in the machine if you cant turn it by hand something is locked up
Posted on Nov 30, 2009
Testimonial: "yes this is right ! i figer out the problem - it was in development unit! tNx"
Motor error comes up when motor of the printer fails to turn or run. Here's what you can do:
Run motor detect (NOTE: You may need to run motor detect procedure two or three times to be successful.). To run motor detect, you need to go to the Diagnostic Menu.
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Press and hold Left and Select.
3. Turn the printer on.
4. Release the buttons when the installed memory and processor speed displays. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Tests. Press the select button
This test initiates an automatic motor detection process that should be performed whenever the controller board
To run Motor Detect:
1. Remove the imaging unit and the waste toner bottle.
2. Reinstall the right cover assembly.
3. Close the front cover.
4. Enter Diagnostics menu (Turn the printer off, press and hold Left ( ) and Select ( ), turn the printer on,
and release the buttons when the installed memory and processor speed displays.
5. Select MISC TESTS in the Diag Menu, and press Select ( ).
6. Select Motor Detect, and press Select ( ).
If you press Select before closing the front cover, a message appears: Close Cover. Press Select.
Motor Detection In Progress… appears.
The motor detection process takes about 10 seconds, and stops automatically.
Detect Complete. Rebooting… appears, and the printer performs a POR (Power On Reset).
If the motor ran, the test was passed. If the motor did not run, the test failed. If problems persists, the printer might need to be serviced or exchanged depending on the warranty/entitlement.
Posted on Apr 14, 2010
Hello, Welcome to FixYa.
Hopefully the info below will supply you with the assistance to get the door open for now at least...and a little more with some luck. The E4 error indicates a door kock error, however the door typically locks as a result of the unit failing to drain, so....
1. **Unplug the washer from the wall or turn off the breaker before attempting any repairs**
2. Locate the round door on the front of the machine (about 6" in diameter, lower right corner)try a drill bit or small screwdriver that fits in the hole in the round door.
3. Insert the bit into the hole in the door. It will push in a tab, it doesn't take much force. Rotate the hole (clockwise) to 6'oclock and it should come free. (the edges are very sharp so be careful).
4. Once the door is out of the way you'll be greeted by a 3-4" plastic cap with wings so you can unscrew it by hand or with the aid of pliers.
**NOTE - you should also see a ring attached, if you pull this the door should unlatch, but getting the water out first if present is usually a good plan
Once the door is open, unplug the washer for 20minutes or so and then plug it in again, to see if the control "resets". Good luck !
Let me know if you require further assistance and if not and this solves your problem, please rate the solution I provided accordingly. (Sorry about the post, I'm still adapting to this "htc" windows 7 phone after having an iphone for 2years...very tricky lol )
Thank you for choosing to "FixYa".
Posted on Jul 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2011 | Panasonic DP-C322 Copier
Oct 23, 2010 | Nissan Sentra Cars & Trucks
Apr 01, 2010 | Sharp AR-M450N Copier
Aug 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 14, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 10, 2009 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: