- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) PLEASE replace batteries by new ones. 2) clean the batteries contacts with special spray contacts cleaner 3) retight the spring contacts batteries with a pliers for better contacts very important! 4) adjust the reed switch see the diagram attached. God bless yu
Error Code Er FF This code is not to be confused with the O FF or demo mode error message. The "Er FF" error code indicates a problem with the unit's freezer fan. The freezer fan controls the temperature in the freezer. The source of this error is most likely ice buildup. As with the Er IF error, allowing the unit to thaw should resolve the issue. Contact customer service if the error code continues to be displayed after having thawed the unit.
Er FF is Error, Freezer Fan. The fan blade in the freezer is most likely blocked by some ice or frost. Clear that and the control will see the feedback from the fan showing that the motor is turning and the code will clear.
check the wiring connections for your remote. The FF is related to communication problems with the remote. You should also reset the unit by disconnecting electricity, waiting 20 seconds, and then reconnecting electricity to the heater.
These new graphics cards pull a lot of power from the power supply. I know you didn't start off having this issue but given the symptoms you are experiencing I'd take a closer look at the power supply and perhaps replace it with a 650 watt or better.
To set a Pioneer clock you do this..
1. Press the Source button till only the clock is displayed, this is Stand-by mode.
2. Press & hold the "F" or function button until "menu" appears on the display. You are now in the set-up menu.
3. Using the ff/frw button go thru the choices until clock adj is displayed.
4. Using the ff/rw set the correct hour and min and hit "f" to return to your menu.
5. Also turn off or on the AUX if you want and if that model offers it.
6. Relax and chill cause now your clock is set and your early. good luck
This is an error code that pertains to the evaporator motor but could also be the main board. If the evaporator motor is running, the main board will probably need to be replaced. It could be a wiring problem but it's not very likely.
If the motor is not running, some voltage checks will need to be made, at the motor and board, to determine which component has failed. These checks require a meter and can be difficult to make, even for a technician.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Not sure about the FF. If everything comes on and then powers off after only a split second, there is not time for the display to show anything. I'm suspecting it is indicating there is no signal. The very first thing I would try on this computer is the power supply (assuming it's a desktop system). A faulty power supply can act like this.