Question about Exercise & Fitness
Which battery for f7?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can change the battery in your polar f7 if the battery is worn out.
1. Insert the tip of a pen knife into the lifting point and lifting the back up. The back of the watch is only pressed into place and will come off easily this way.
2. Grab the small clip that is extending across the surface of the battery with a pair of tweezers. Slide the tweezers toward the end that hooks down into the watch. Pull the hook end of the clip out of the watch and remove the clip from the battery
3. Match the old battery with a new one at any electronic store. The store will be able to read the writing imprinted on the battery to make sure that you get the correct battery type for your heart monitor.
4. Press the new battery into the watch making sure that the writing on the battery is facing up.
5. Press the holding clip back into place. Handle the clip with tweezers only, since it is very thin and can be bent or lost easily. Once it is in place, press the back of the watch on.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Polar F6 Wrist Watch
on Nov 24, 2010 | Watches
Apr 24, 2011 | Polar S1 Foot Pod
Apr 09, 2011 | Polar RS800 Heart Rate Running Computer...
Apr 05, 2011 | Polar AXN 500 Watch
Nov 22, 2010 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Jul 15, 2010 | Polar FS1 Unisex Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Jun 02, 2010 | Polar RS200sd Running Computer Heart...
Oct 23, 2009 | Polar F 6 Heart Rate Monitor, Coal
Mar 28, 2009 | Polar F6 Wrist Watch
447 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!