I had purchased the above mentioned MP3 Player. It worked properly about 6 months of time but after this it infected by a virus. Now when i plug it into computer it show the message of trojan on start.exe as well as autorun.inf files. I tried hard even i have reset it through its supported driver cd but could not resolve the problem. Now it is not working in transfering data. When does i copy any file from any pc and want to paste it in other pc. I damage the files and i remain fail to paste the data at other place. Please help me and tell me the solution. Please send the solution on my email address that is given below.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello : 1: Unplug your Mp3 player .2: Restart system . 3: Plug the Mp3 player again . If the system didn't recognize Mp3 player this time , then : 1: Go to [ my computer ] icon on desktop . 2 : Mouse right click . 3 : Scroll down to properties . 4 : On properties click [ Hardware] . 5 : Click [ device manager ] . 6 : On device manager check if all [ USB ports ] are properly installed and working fine . 7: If there are [ question marks or wrong marks ] on the ports then they don't work properly . This is what you need to do , if they don't work properly ; 1 : Right click on the none working ports . 2 : Scroll down to properties . 3 : On general click [ reinstall the previous program ] . My computer icon . Device manager USB mass storage device problem [ not working properly ] .Here you should right click on the none working device then go to properties and then , \ Troubleshoot . I hope this will help . rate please !
Hi friends,I will give you a great tip on How To Maintain Your Samsung Mp3 The Best Way.It is very simple and i will mention it in some points. 1)Charge it for 3-4 hours as it is the best and the average charging time for a Samsung Mp3 player. 2)Do not cover its full disk memory with your files as it will hang the mp3 player. 3)Do not fidget with its keys as it will damage the mp3 player. 4)Scan it twice a month as it will help with killing viruses and your mp3 will work properly. 5)Format your mp3 player once a six months as it is very important. 6)Clean all the parts of your mp3 player once a week with a soft brush. So guys if you will follow these 6 easy ways then your mp3 will remain **** and span and it will work properly. :) Thanks.
You can reset your samsung mp3 player. At the back or your player, lower part, look for the reset button, it is a small hole that could be pressed by a paperclip or any pointed object. while the player is on, try to press that and hold for 5 - 8 seconds until the player reset.
1. Turn on the MP3 Player by holding the PLAY/PAUSE button. 2. Take the USB Cord and plug the corresponding ends into the MP3 Player and a Computer. 3. When connected the LCD Display will either say “USB” or “MTP”. 4. Press the “M” (mode) button to switch between “USB” and “MTP” mode. “MTP” mode will only work, when your player is connected to Microsoft ® Windows® XP and Windows® Media Player 10. The MP3 Player will only work in “USB” mode when it is connected to Windows® 98SE, ME, or 2000 Professional.
1. Start Windows Media Player 9 and connect the MP3 Player to your computer. 2. Click “Copy to CD or Device”. 3. In the drop-down list, on the “Items to Copy” pane, click the play list, category, or other item that you want to copy. 4. Clear the check boxes next to any files you do not want to copy. 5. In the drop-down list, on the “Items to Copy” pane, click the device that you want to copy files to. 6. Click the ‘Copy’ button. 7. Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 10 and connect the unit to your computer. On your player’s display it should say ‘MTP’. If not, then while the unit is connected press the ‘M’ (mode) button to change from ‘USB’ to ‘MTP’ mode. 2. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts. In the Device Setup Wizard, select Manual. 3. Click Finish. 4. Select Library option. On the right pane select Sync List. 5. From the left pane you can select the Play list or Library and you will see the content songs in the center pane. 6. Select the songs from the center pane, drag and add them to the Sync List. 7. Click the ‘Start Sync’ button in the Sync List pane. 8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
sir i think the problem is with the device which you bought.As you are saying that you connected the device to a system containing virus.that can also be the cause for the problem.try formatting the mp3 first.and then try scanning it with a good antivirus like kaspersky.your problem will e solved to a maximum extent
use flash Flash_Disinfector.exe it flash ur mp3 memory then go to tools>>folder option >>view>> unselect hide protecting oprating system files then select show hidden files then you can easily seen the file" autorun.inf" then go to cmd (run cmd) change attrib by this command type drive name from you want to delete
I just got one. Cute little thing at a cheap price. Plug it in and my virus checker wants to delete the program. Tell it that the program is OK and to leave it alone. In XP it put two drives on my system - a AMT CDROM drive and an AMT MP3 drive. Ignore the CDROM drive, at least at first, and copy your music files to the MP3 drive. The key to making it play does seem to be holding down the play button while flipping the power switch to ON. Having it on or off when unplugging from the computer does not seem to matter.Who knows how long to charge it at first?
Follow These Steps:
1. Switch OFF your MP3 player
2. Unplug the cable from Computer
3. HOLD "PLAY" button WHILE you PLUGIN the CABLE with MP3 player.
The MP3 player will now reboot, you can see the welcome screen after few seconds.
4. Go to My Computer > Select the MP3 drive > Right Click > FORMAT > File Format : FAT32 >
After format completes, Unplug the Cable from Computer. Wait few seconds.
5. Plugin the cable with MP3 player.
6. Go to My Computer.
You can now see the MP3 player drive. You can copy paste the media files into the drive. After you complete the file transfers, you can unplug the cable from PC and listen to the songs asusual :)
I've bought the same mp3 player and its working great !