Question about Yahoo Messenger
Use this,the problem is due to trouble between internet explore settings and linked to yahoo
1. Open your Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options then click the Connections tab
3.Click the LAN Settings button and a new dialog box will open
4. At the new dialog box, look for the Proxy server checkbox, if this is checked, uncheck it.
5. Then your done, click OK button for the dialog boxes.
6. Try logging in to your Yahoo Messenger account.
this problem may cause due to dsn server. you may unset the DNS Servers (Go to Network Properties >> General Tab >> TCP/IP Properties >> General Tab > Obtain DNS Server address automatically) and try logging in again.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 05, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 31, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 07, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 22, 2008 | Yahoo YHT-630 System
Oct 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: