Question about Panasonic Office Equipment & Supplies
Light with red n green but no display
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
6 long beeps indicates that there is a problem with the memory, take them out, clean the contacts and the DIMM slots and reseat them.
Hopefully this will resolve the problem, if not new memory may be required
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
I already fixed it by following your suggestion. Guess what. It worked. Thanks to you all. I really appreciate it. Have a Happy New Year.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Hi just read your posting.Now when the machine stops and beeps a series of lights will light up.They will be in a row of 8 lights.Starting from the left to right which lights are lit when the machine stops and beeps,Is it the 1st and 4th or the 3rd and 6th ---etc---?Also please supply the model number of your machine which is on a sticker on the back of your machine, top left.Looking forward to your reply.
Posted on Sep 26, 2010
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have tobuy and try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.
Posted on Mar 29, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2012 | Lexmark W840 Laser Printer
Jan 28, 2011 | JVC KS-AR7501D Car Amp
Sep 26, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 11, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 06, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 24, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 12, 2009 | Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 26, 2008 | HP Compaq d530 PC Desktop
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!