How do i copy a movie file in M2P format from a CD to my PC
I want to copy a a movie file that is in M2P format on to my computer. I am using windows vista, i tried to copy paste, drag it to my desktop and even use media player to rip it, but nothing worked. would appreciate some help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to copy files from PC to Sandisk you can drag and drop.
e.g. from my Documents folder use your mouse to click and hold the file you want to copy and drag it over to the Sandisk window
or you can right click the file and select send to your flash drive
from your sandisk
click start > my computer > open the sandisk and select the file you want to download you can drag file to your desktop or to any folder you prefer or you can right click the file and select copy and paste it to the destination you prefer
hope this help
• plug in your PSP into a computer using a USB cable
• drag and drop or copy and paste the movie file into the video folder of your PSP
• the file type should me a supported format like mpeg etc. otherwise it will not play
This is interesting...had me going hmmmm.... I have listed a few tips and tricks in the past for maually converting you video from you Everio. In the tips allows you to find your videos as well. Try these steps and see if this helps (first make sure you camcorder is in movie mode not picture mode first):
1. Connect you usb to you computer and camcorder 2. Camcorder ask do you want to playback, backup, create dvd, direct print.... Choose playback 3. Option pops up on your computer.. Select "Take No Action" 4. Go into My Computer and open the E: or Everio_HDD 5. >>For movies- Select SD-Video - Folder PRG002 or PRG001 are where your movie files is located Drag and drop .MOD files to your desktop **.MOI files are indexes of the .MOD files and will not convert **
>>For Pictures- Select DCIM - Folder 101JVCSO or 100JVCSO - Drag and Drop to desktop - NO FILE CONVERSION NECESSARY
6. Change the file extension to .MPG
FILE EXTENSION CHANGE IS NOT NECESSARY IN YOUR CASE OR IF YOU DONT WANT TOO!!!
** If you find yourself having issues changing the file extension, open my computer... select tools... go to folder options.... un-check "Hide extension for known file types", check it back when your finished if you have kids.. I do for my computer.***
**You are simply creating copies of your files when you drag and drop you movies and pics***
These step will allow you to view back you movies using Windows Media Player until you get your software.
Hello you can do it in many ways but I think this is the simplest. copy addressbook 1. go to file>export>windows contacts 2. and save it to same backup folder on your desktop
copy msg 1. create a folder on your vista desktop(backupmail) 2. start vista mail 3. drag your messages that you want to the XP computer to the desktop backup mail folder you most drag emails you cannot drag and drop folders. 4. when you are done move the folder on a USB stick or something and move it to your desktop on your xp computer.
1. go to file>export>windows contacts choose CSV
2. and save it to same backup folder on your desktop
copy your mail account. 1. go to tools>accounts>export 2. save the file in you backup folder on your desktop
then copy the backup folder on your desktop to a usb stick or something to transfer it to your xp computer
your xp computer. import msg 1. paste the backup folder to your desktop 2. open outlook express and drag and drop the msg from the backup folder on your desktop
1. click file import "other addressbook" and choose "text file" navigate to the desktop backup folder and you should find a file to import click OK.
import account settings
1.go to options> accounts 2. then mail tab and click import button 3. navigate to the backup folder on your desktop and choose the iaf file to import
then you are done
good luck hope I helped, get back to me if you need more help.
Hey Chappy 2, Due to the copy protection encoded into most DVD's, you won't be able to use the standard drag-and-drop interface that many MP3 players use if you are looking to copy a movie file onto your player. Additionally, most DVD's will contain movie files in a format that may not be able to be recognized by the Zune itself (such as .VOB and .IFO file types). According to information provided by the manufacturer, the Zune currently supports .W4V, .MP4, and .WMV file formats while providing limited support .MOV (QuickTime) video files. Unfortunately this means that in order to copy a movie file over to your Zune, it would need to be present on the DVD or your computer in one of these recognizable formats. Hope this helps you out. Sincerely, Aaron Go Ahead. Use Us.
plug the camera in via usb so the camera shows up as a removeable drive. if it picks up the camera as a DVD burner instead of drive, install the DVD-RAM drivers (in compatibility mode for XP SP2 w/ administrative privileges if necessary) and browse the contents of the disc - copy and paste the VRO file to your hard drive and rename it as an mpg - should be readable at that point. good luck.